About Me

Hello! My name is Mrs. Murley. I am a graduate from Clarke University with a Bachelors of Arts Degree in Elementary Education with a Reading and Coaching Endorsement. I have finished my student teaching experience at Resurrection Elementary in the kindergarten and third grade classroom. I have been teaching at St. Mary Immaculate Conception since 2009 in the Kindergarten classroom. I recently accepted a job working at Resurrection where I student taught in the Kindergarten classroom. I LOVE teaching kindergarten. It is a true passion of mine. I have a strong passion and eagerness to teach young children to become proficient and independent learners. I continue to strive to incorporate technology into the classroom. I believe technology gives students the building block to succeed in this technological driven society at a young age. We do so much in our classroom throughout the year with Ipads, Mimios, Clickers, and Flip Videos to develop our young learners. The students become successful, independent learners with all these devices and they enjoy learning with them.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 11

The entries for today!!

Luke
Day 10
today we flit the eggs to x's
Jenny
Day10
bee kus your eggs is kid to your the eggs is white
Isabella
Day 10
we wr post oo do todaY we posteto candling
*We were suppose to do the candling today*
Tristum
Day10
Today mrs murley flipt. The eggs to xs
Today Mrs. Murley flipped the eggs to X’s.
Marilyn
Dey 10.
To. Day mrs. Murley flipt the eggs to x,s
*Today Mrs. Murley flipped the eggs to X’s.*
Leah
Day 10
It is 11 mor days in till the eggs hatch. Today Mrs Mruley flipd the eggs to x's
*It is 11 more days until the eggs hatch. Today Mrs. Murley flipped the eggs to X’s.*
Koree
Day 10
I think thar is going to be six roosters mrs. Murley lookd at the calindr rong on acsadint
*I think there are going to be six roosters. Mrs. Murley looked at the calendar wrong on accident.*
Ava
Day1O
We skipd candling today.I think 12 egg's are going to hach.
*We skipped candling today. I think 12 eggs are going to hatch.*
Nik
Day 10
Mrs Murley flipt The eggs To x's
*Mrs. Murley flipped the eggs to X’s.*

No comments:

Post a Comment