About Me

Hello! My name is Mrs. Murley. I am a graduate from Clarke University with a Bachelors of Arts Degree in Elementary Education with a Reading and Coaching Endorsement. I have finished my student teaching experience at Resurrection Elementary in the kindergarten and third grade classroom. I have been teaching at St. Mary Immaculate Conception since 2009 in the Kindergarten classroom. I recently accepted a job working at Resurrection where I student taught in the Kindergarten classroom. I LOVE teaching kindergarten. It is a true passion of mine. I have a strong passion and eagerness to teach young children to become proficient and independent learners. I continue to strive to incorporate technology into the classroom. I believe technology gives students the building block to succeed in this technological driven society at a young age. We do so much in our classroom throughout the year with Ipads, Mimios, Clickers, and Flip Videos to develop our young learners. The students become successful, independent learners with all these devices and they enjoy learning with them.

Sunday, November 11, 2012


We have been working really hard in kindergarten as we learn the about the writing process. We do a lot of writing projects in our classroom but this is the first writing project we wrote, typed, and emailed!! There will be many more to come! Enjoy this first topic of "For Thanksgiving I will..."

Remember, I didn't help the students on spelling. The only spelling I gave them was the topic-For Thanksgiving I will. I worked with each student on correct ending marks and some commas. These students are doing such a wonderful job sounding out words as they write them down. It's amazing to so much success!


For Thanksgiving I will play and I will eat trcey and I will rid my bic and I will play ball.
by Evie


For Thanksgiving I will play. I will et trke.
by Payton


For Thanksgiving I will play owt side I will eat with my fanmle and thene I will go to my
Grandma’s house. Thene I will go to’Mrs Murley’s house.
by Anna


For Thanksgiving I will play ousad. I will et tracey.
by Will


For Thanksgiving I will hev dinrwith myFaymlle andFor dinr is trky.
by Lucy


For Thanksgiving I will go to my Gandmas house and eat trkey after I eat I will go out side to
play.
by Olivia B


For Thanksgiving I will see a turkey i will hav mahs btadoz.
by Bock


For Thanksgiving I will jup in The levse ete trcee plaeing in plae aw side wis my Fres.
by Judith


For Thanksgiving I Will et A truceu. I will et mash ptato.
by Lauren


For Thanksgiving I will go to my Grana’s and Granpa’s hous to eta thear and my cuzins will
play with me and theay will eta with me
by Clarissa


For Thanksgiving I will go to my papas and ride the forweller and ride the drtbike and go to
Cases and ete pie and I will go back home I will go to sleep and reed a chaptr boock
by Ethan M


For Thanksgiving I will mack a trckey with my mom, play with my brather, and eta mash
potatos I will go to the prck and tack a wock. I will and play and play.
by Olivia H


For Thanksgiving I will plla aotside oith mi frans. I will plla boll then go home.
by Tim S


For Thanksgiving I will maick a red hart and love Mrs Murley and eat terckey and culer and
pick the weeds and Werck at school.
by Samuel


For Thanksgiving I will iup ln sum lefs for thahksgl vng i willl rid a four welr.
by Nathan


Fro Thanksgiving I will git a tracey and et it and play and play and et mash ptadoS and go to
Granmas hous.
by Daniel


For Thanksgiving I will et wif my familey. I play wif mai gamm.
by Aidan


For Thanksgiving I will eat mash poetaetoes. I will go to Grandmas’s house. I will also eat
trkey.
by Alena

For Thanksgiving, I will Pa with Eli, Oen, Will, and kusns.
Ethan C.















No comments:

Post a Comment