About Me

Hello! My name is Mrs. Murley. I am a graduate from Clarke University with a Bachelors of Arts Degree in Elementary Education with a Reading and Coaching Endorsement. I have finished my student teaching experience at Resurrection Elementary in the kindergarten and third grade classroom. I have been teaching at St. Mary Immaculate Conception since 2009 in the Kindergarten classroom. I recently accepted a job working at Resurrection where I student taught in the Kindergarten classroom. I LOVE teaching kindergarten. It is a true passion of mine. I have a strong passion and eagerness to teach young children to become proficient and independent learners. I continue to strive to incorporate technology into the classroom. I believe technology gives students the building block to succeed in this technological driven society at a young age. We do so much in our classroom throughout the year with Ipads, Mimios, Clickers, and Flip Videos to develop our young learners. The students become successful, independent learners with all these devices and they enjoy learning with them.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Some projects and classroom bulletin boards we have been working on this month....












No comments:

Post a Comment